Satellite Dish Removal Guy offer residential and commercial dish and antenna removal for Southern California. We remove dishes for DirecTV, Dish Network, Hughesnet, Excede, Viasat, Wildblue, KU and C Band, as well as other brands too.
Satellite Dish Removal Pricing
Brackets are removed that are mounted on the side of the home or on the fascia board.
Brackets that are mounted on the roof shingles can be left in place for weatherproofing or can be removed for an additional cost, but we will not warranty the roof patch.
Wires are removed from the back of the dish to one of the following points:
- If the wire enters the home, we will cut it at the point of entry and remove the plastic bushing and fill the hole.
- If the wire enters a junction box, we will cut the wire at the junction box.
- If the wire connects to a splitter, we will cut the wire at the splitter.
First, we drill out and remove the plastic or metal anchors. Then we clean the hole with a small wire brush and blow out all the dust in the hole, so we have a clean service to bond the filler. We then fill the hole with a high-quality polyurethane caulk to keep the water out.
We cover the following Southern California Counties:
- Orange County, California
- San Diego County, California
- Los Angeles County, California
- Riverside County, California
- San Bernardino County, California
- Ventura County, California
Satellite Dish Recycling Service
Did you know that your satellite dish must be recycled according to California State Law?
Your satellite dish will be disassembled into electronic waste, plastic and metal parts. It will then be dropped off at 3 different designated recycling centers to be recycled properly. This saves you time and and also helps the environment in the process by recycling the waste properly and environmentally friendly. Everyone wins!